Happy Kids, Inc: Groupon Makes It Easy To Save!
Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Groupon Makes It Easy To Save!

By Meg Hodson

I was compensated to share this post. All opinions remain 100% my own. 

I love Groupon! Here's the crazy part.....I have never used it. I know, crazy, right?! With three young kids who like a variety of activities, you would think it would be a natural fit. And I want it to be. I have the app. I get notifications and emails on all the deals. But I never followed through on a deal.


Until now. I did not have any idea the versatility that you had with searching for coupon offers from your favorite companies. Groupon not only has those exclusive, limited time offering that you know and love; they also have a list of their preferred vendors that are offering many offers and coupons that don't require the purchase of a package. Here's a sampling of the amazing companies that are part of Groupon Coupons (you can click on each company for the latest deals):

What is also great about these coupon deals through Groupon is that they aren't your run-of-the-mill offers that you see on multiple sites; many are exclusive to Groupon. It's super easy to search for what you are looking for on their website. 

What are your favorite ways to save?


09 10 11 12
Blogging tips