Happy Kids, Inc: Sverve Turns 1
Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sverve Turns 1

Many of my readers know how much I like Sverve!  It's a great social platform for women bloggers to share posts, connect with other bloggers, follow other bloggers, and apply for blogging campaigns.  I've been using it for close to a year now and I really like.  

Sverve is also very supportive of bloggers!  They routinely tweet and share posts that you share.  They send out informative emails about campaigns and other opportunities on Sverve.  If you're a new blogger or a seasoned blogger, there is plenty to benefit from on Sverve.  

In December, Sverve is celebrating their 1 year birthday.  To commemorate this, they've got 2 cash prizes of $50 each up for grabs for 2 lucky winners who are new members of Sverve.  Becoming a member is free and you are automatically entered into their sweepstakes when you sign up.  How easy is that?  But you've got to act fast, the contest ends this Friday, November 15th, at midnight!


Lastly, would you mind tweeting about this blog post and letting other bloggers know about Sverve and the contest?  The contest ends this Friday, November 15th, so hurry!



If you like what you're reading, I invite you to follow my blog.  Cheers!
 photo facebooksoft_zps2ca46363.png photo instagramsoft_zps234eaf53.png photo twittersoft_zps7e0a4b92.png photo emailsoft_zps2931cb4a.png photo pininterestsoft_zps05cdae05.png photo googleplus_zps1619805c.png photo tumblrsoft_zpsd813c422.png photo rsssoft_zpsaf899a58.png

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information. I learn so much from your posts. I signed up via your link!
    Again - thank you!
    Tove M Stakkestad
    www.Mamainthenow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tove,

      Thank you so much!! I love Sverve, I think you will really enjoy using it. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm already a Sverve member and I do love their site!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Keep it Touched,
    KG
    www.kgstyleinc.com

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips