Happy Kids, Inc: Bloglovin' Blog Hop #43
Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bloglovin' Blog Hop #43






1.  Follow your host and co-hosts (you can click on the profile pics above or find them in the linky).
2.  Enter your link directly to your Bloglovin' profile (remember, you will have to manually upload your photo).
3.  Visit 3-5 other bloggers in the linky.
4.  Tweet and share this hop!
5. Let me know if you add the button below to your blog (provide a link). I'll give you some social media touts!

Happy Kids, Inc

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite Meg, now following all hosts and co-hosts plus 8 others. Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've added the badge to my right-hand nav. Thanks for hosting! http://www.jenography.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thanks for taking the time to do that! Some social media shouts coming your way soon. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    Thanks for the hop. I am now going to have a ball.
    I am following and will be following all hosts and co hosts and at least visiting a whole lot of others.
    I hope that you have a wonderful day.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered my main page instead of my Bloglovin page by mistake, which I suppose it what I get for hopping before coffee. It won't let me remove it myself. If you can delete it, I'll go back and do it correctly. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added it to my post today http://lewislanedesigns.com/must-have-wordpress-plugins/. Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shared on our Link Parties Page - thanks for the opportunity.

    Holly @ The Inspired Home
    http://www.theinspiredhome.org

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips