Happy Kids, Inc: Mama Needs A Skinny Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini
Friday, May 17, 2013

Mama Needs A Skinny Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini

By Meg Hodson

It's been awhile since I've posted a fun recipe in my "Mama Needs A Martini" series.  So, I spent a lot of time this week working on some new recipes.  I'm a guest blogger next week with an amazing recipe, so stay tuned for that.  

But today, I've got a great "skinny" version of a lemon drop, with an added twist of raspberry.  Raspberry was the focus of my recipes this week and I was happy with the results.  
2 ounces citrus vodka
1 ounce Chambord raspberry liqueur
1 ounce lemon juice
1 ounce water
1 tsp. stevia 
Squeeze of fresh lemon juice

Yum! Raspberry Lemon Drop Martini

Add all ingredients to a martini shaker filled with ice. Coat rim of martini glass with edge of a lemon and dust with stevia.  Shake well and strain into a martini glass.


If you like what you're reading, I invite you to follow my blog.  Cheers!
 photo facebooksoft_zps2ca46363.png photo instagramsoft_zps234eaf53.png photo twittersoft_zps7e0a4b92.png photo emailsoft_zps2931cb4a.png photo pininterestsoft_zps05cdae05.png photo googleplus_zps1619805c.png photo tumblrsoft_zpsd813c422.png photo rsssoft_zpsaf899a58.png

13 comments:

  1. This looks to die for!!!
    www.mommysrambles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have got to try this!

    Meg, were you able to find solution for your domain problem.
    I have been facing the same issue, please get back to me on my blog or mail me at karishmarawat22@gmail.com. Thank hun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't figured it out and it's frustrating. I've done it before and Blogger did it automatically. Are you having the same problem?

      Delete
  3. This looks so good! Have to try it for sure!
    www.onetipsychick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum!! I'm definitely trying this!

    Kalee @ SoreyFitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks yummy! Wish I had the ingredients at home to make one now!
    Karen

    Karen's Soiree

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fabulous! Have to give this a try. Stop by marciescaringhands.weebly.com leave me a coment always like meeting new people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting....and yes, will head your way shortly.

      Delete
  7. Thanks, Susie. Will definitely head your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I failed to put up my bloglovin link so here it is. I am following you, this is a great post! :) Look forward to chatting with you more!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/7728107

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips