Happy Kids, Inc: Have You Heard Of The Blog Workshop?
Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Have You Heard Of The Blog Workshop?

Are you new to blogging?  Are you an avid blogger that is looking for tips and strategies to expand your blog?  Then you definitely want to be part of the Blog Workshop.  This workshop is an online workshop taking place May 17-19,2013.

The Blog Workshop is an informational hub and conference for bloggers and vloggers of all ages, niche’s and levels of experience.  The blogging world is an industry that is constantly changing; there is always new information to learn and share.  They would like to be a major catalyst in bringing the blogging/vlogging community together.  


There is an ample number of guest speakers for the workshop, including Holly Hamann from BlogFrog,  Ryan Schram from IZEA, and Laura Summers from Naked Blogging.  


One of the best assets of this conference is that the cost is low.  There is no need for travel costs or the worry of finding sponsors for you to attend. There are some awesome deals going on at Indiegogo, where you can get perks for contributing to the conference.  They've also got a great scholarship program and grant program.  There is a lot of opportunity here, bloggers!  You want to check this out!


This video is a great summary of the workshop and it's benefits:

Ready to register?  Simply click the square below!



If you like what you're reading, I invite you to follow my blog.  Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. This is so helpful, thank you! I'm putting it in my calendar so I don't forget. I'm also following you now via GFC. :)

    Alex[andra]
    letlifebelikemusic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi beautiful! I'm visiting in response to the comment you left me at All My Happy Endings. I want so much to be a part of this blogging workshop you are conducting. Please keep me apprised. And thank you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info! Information is key! I found you through the blog hop. if you have time to check me out, I'm at www.feelingtheemptynest.blogspot.com Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds pretty cool. There's a lot about blogging that I have yet to learn! Thanks for the info.
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the information. I'm following you via G+. I host Fluster Creative Muster Party on Wednesdays and I would love it if you would come by and party with us. Hope to see you there!

    Hugs, Smiles, and Blessings,

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips