Happy Kids, Inc: Valentine Gifts For The Boys
Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentine Gifts For The Boys

What's that you say? Boys don't like Valentine's Day?  Spoil them with one of these gifts and they will become fans.


1.  Darth Vader Ice Cube Tray.  Only fun can ensue from these!

2.   Moustache Lip Balm.  If I got this for my son, I might steal it from him.

3.  Batman Headphones.  Perfect for iPods and other devices.

4.  Lego Organizer.  I know, I know, every boy loves Legos.  But this will actually ensure that they don't get lost!

5.  Lego Walkie Talkies.  Instead of a traditional Lego set, why not spring for these cute walkie talkies?

6.  Character Towels.  Available in cute characters, like Sesame Street.  They can be personalized.

7.  The Original Big Wheel.  I had one as a kid.  My kids have one that finally broke after years of fun.  It's a must have!

8.  Pirate PJ's.  Love these pajamas....and they can be personalized.


If you like what you're reading, I invite you to follow my blog.  Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my this moustache lip balm is just so cute. I would try to get this for my brother haha

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ideas for Valentines day. I only have 2 daughters but they would get a kick out of these things too.

    xx,
    klee

    kisskissbyklee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my son would absolutely love the Batman headphones! I'll have to check that out!

    Your creativity in your posts have moved me to nominate you for the Liebster award! Congrats!
    http://m00ngl0w.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-1st-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lego organizer - what a great idea - I absolutely have to get one. Imagine a house without tiny bits of lego all over the floor!

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips