Happy Kids, Inc: My Favorite Celebrity Oscar Moms
Friday, February 22, 2013

My Favorite Celebrity Oscar Moms

Yes, Oscar week 2013 is upon us.  I love the award show season.  Although I am a BIG football fan, I also treat the Oscars as my Superbowl, too.  I love everything about it....from every red carpet step to the last award given.  

I thought it would be fun to highlight some of my favorite celebrity Mom's who have been honored to be nominated or a winner at the Oscars over the years.  So, in no particular order, I give you some of my favorite celebrity Mamas.

1.  Julia Roberts.  She won for Erin Brockovich.  She has been in attendance many other times.  Her style is genuine, simple, yet stylish.  I really miss seeing her and Oprah chat on t.v.

Julia Roberts at the Oscars
2.  Nicole Kidman.  I like her style a lot.  She's in the spotlight a lot, but yet somehow seems to keep an air of privacy about her.  Plus, I'm glad she ended up with Keith.

Nicole Kidman at the Oscars

3.  Faith Hill.  Yes, she was nominated in 2002 for her song in the movie Pearl Harbor.  She's attended many times.  She's really the only country artist I like and I was pretty obsessed with her awhile back.  Oh who am I kidding, I still am.  And so is my husband.
Faith Hill poses at the Oscars
4.  Mariska Hargitay.  Okay, I couldn't find any Oscar that she would've been nominated for, but she has attended with stunning style.....and she has been nominated for a Golden Globe.  So there ya go.

Mariska Hargitay At the Oscars

5.  Kate Hudson.  I've always like her for some reason.  I like her movies, she's adorable, her sons are adorable, enough said.

Kate Hudson At the Oscars
6.  Halle Berry.  She balances being a mama and MANY movie rolls, all the while remaining super stylish and beautiful.
Halle Berry Winning Her Oscar




I could go on and on with this list....Who's your favorite celebrity Mom?


If you like what you're reading, I invite you to follow my blog.  

2 comments:

  1. I really like Julia Roberts too and their dresses are so pretty! I would love to get dressed up for a night. I bet they have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most celebrities are not too much of special people in any other way. We all have relatively the same tremendous amount of ignorance, so that keeps room for modesty in everyone.
    beautiful women

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips