Happy Kids, Inc: Marvel Universe Live! Hits Portland
Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Marvel Universe Live! Hits Portland

By Meg Hodson

I was compensated for this post in exchange for promoting Marvel Universe Live. All opinions remain 100% my own.

My household are longtime Marvel fans. Whether it's the Avengers of Spiderman, we are pushing on the level of superfandom when it comes to all things Marvel. We have Hulk hands, Thor hammers, Captain America shields, and more in our house. The list goes on. And I'll admit it....it's not just my kids who are fans. My husband and I love indulging as well.

Marvel Universe Live!

So, when I found out that Marvel Universe Live! was coming to Portland,Oregon, I was super excited. It was hard to contain my excitement when I told my boys we would get to go! Marvel fans, assemble! Marvel Universe LIVE! is taking the live entertainment experience to a whole new groundbreaking level, with a mind-blowing stunt show unlike anything experienced before! Watch your favorite Marvel Super Heroes including Spider-Man and the Avengers (Iron Man, Black Widow, Hulk and more) plus menacing villains come to life in an action-packed arena extravaganza debuting in the Pacific Northwest for the first time ever playing March 3rd  – 6th at the Moda Center. You do not want to miss them their first time in Portland!

Marvel Universe Live!

Between the anticipated motorcycles, pyrotechnics, and special effects, it is sure to be a show you do not want to miss. Tickets are very reasonable, starting at $15 for kids. Good news!


If you like what you're reading, I invite you to follow my blog.  Cheers!
 photo facebooksoft_zps2ca46363.png photo instagramsoft_zps234eaf53.png photo twittersoft_zps7e0a4b92.png photo emailsoft_zps2931cb4a.png photo pininterestsoft_zps05cdae05.png photo googleplus_zps1619805c.png photo tumblrsoft_zpsd813c422.png photo rsssoft_zpsaf899a58.png
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips