Happy Kids, Inc: Oscar Blog Hop 2013
Saturday, February 23, 2013

Oscar Blog Hop 2013

I am S-O-O-O-O excited to bring you this blog hop!  The Oscars are upon us and what better way to celebrate than with a blog hop.  Let me quickly go over the rules.

1.  Please follow your host, Happy Kids, Inc. via Google Friends Connect (there is a convenient button below).  Please leave a comment when you have and I will be sure to follow back.  

 

2.  Enter your link to your blog or social media page below.  Remember:  you do NOT need to be a blogger to hop with us!  

3.  Please visit at least 2-3 blogs in the linky list.  Share your favorite Oscar moments and follow each other!  

4.  Grab a button!  This hop only runs through Monday night, so get that button on your blog quickly!
Happy Kids, Inc

14 comments:

  1. Hi Meg!
    Tx for hosting this lovely blog hop!
    I'm following you on GFC; if you want, I'd really be pleased if you visit my brand new sewing/serging blog and, if you like what you see, follow me too :)
    Tx a lot,
    C U soon
    MammaNene from

    SergerPepper.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up. Please keep retweeting and promoting this hop. Visiting your blog now....;)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I am now following you! Feel free to come link up with us at Lots of Love link up! www.littlehomesandbighearts.com
    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle. I will head over to your blog soon!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for hosting! I love the Oscars

    http://wp.me/p2F64P-bx <<here are my picks for this years nominees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this super fun hop!
    I've promoted it via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and G+.
    Have a lovely rest of the weekend.
    With Smiles,
    Angie at http://snackcupsandsmiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angie. I need those retweets! Thanks for linking up.

      Delete
  5. Hi everyone! Thanks for those of you who have linked up. Please grab and button and keep promoting via Twitter. I strong suggest the hashtag #oscars as well as #oscarhop.

    Here's the link for our Twitter/Instagram party tomorrow that will be ongoing through the red carpet and show. http://happykidsinc.blogspot.com/2013/02/oscar-twitter-instagram-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to celebrate the Oscars! I'm in! =0)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com
    I forgot to mention that my linky up there goes to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim. Keep promoting like crazy today!

      Delete
  7. I hope you were able to join our Twitter/Instagram party. I got put in "Twitter Jail" and was unable to tweet the last hour of the party. But I had great participants and was loving it! Thank you so much and thank you for linking up and thank you for participating. I'll have a wrap up on the blog in a few days. Pardon me for taking tomorrow off, I'm pooped! But I will follow up with everyone who linked up and make sure I follow you. Again, so honored and thank you!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips