Happy Kids, Inc: Quick Tip: Drawer Organizer
Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Quick Tip: Drawer Organizer

Do you shop at Costco? Do you buy fresh fruit there? At the very least, I recycle the plastic outer wrap that the apples and pears come in.  But I had a great idea on how to re-use them.  Cut the container down the middle and you instantly have a drawer organizer!  


Get creative and think of other uses, too.  I think it would be great for kid's paints, in the garage for small items like nails and screws, in a craft room for small items, and so much more.  

9 comments:

  1. This is great! I have a junk drawer that is getting out of hand. I tried to put everything in Ziplock bags, but that was NOT very helpful!

    Found you on Bloggy Moms :)

    http://busyhousebigheart.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been able to keep a clean junk drawer; I am hoping this is a step in the right direction.

      Checking out your blog now....Thanks for finding me on Bloggy Moms!

      Delete
    2. Just followed you on Twitter. Do you allow followers via Google Friends Connect or BlogLovin'?

      Delete
  2. Awesome idea. I really need some organization in my drawers and beyond!! Newest follower from 1000+ Followers on Bloggy Moms

    http://whybecauseimthemommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! Thanks for visiting. Just gave you a follow via GFC and Twitter. Have a great Christmas!

      Delete
  3. oh my gosh...it is now like duh?! I have never even thought of that! thank you. I love this idea.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither had I and I have bought fruit there forever! So simple. Happy to follow. What is your blog?

      Delete
  4. Oh great! You are super creative then. I never thought of it O.o

    Aree With Umbrella
    Vote me

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips