Happy Kids, Inc: Mama Needs A Bailey's Kiss Martini
Friday, December 21, 2012

Mama Needs A Bailey's Kiss Martini

Ahh, it's Friday.  It's been a hectic week for many of you, getting ready for Christmas.  I have the perfect martini solution:  a Bailey's Kiss.  Very simple to make, oh-so-delicious!

In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add:

2 oz. vanilla vodka
1 oz. Bailey's irish cream
1/2 oz. Kahlua or chilled coffee
Dash of cinnamon

Shake well and strain into martini glass.  Sprinkle with cinnamon on top, if desired.



5 comments:

  1. I believe I have already drooled over this particular drink on twitter. However, I figured I should drool over it on your blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meg!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. How funny that yours is called 'Happy Kids' and the first post I see when I come here is for a cocktail! hahaha. Love it. This does sound DELICIOUS! I'll have to give it a try :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy parents make for happy kids, right? ;)

      Delete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips