Happy Kids, Inc: Brighten Your Water Routine With Dasani!
Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Brighten Your Water Routine With Dasani!


By Meg Hodson

I received complimentary samples of Dasani Drops and Dasani Sparkling in exchange for my review. All opinions remain 100% my own.

I love water, yet I don't drink enough of it. Does this happen to you, too? I always have good intentions, yet it's always some sort of excuse: I forgot my water bottle, I'm too busy, I will catch up later. But I've got to be better about it, I know this is true. 

Well, Dasani is making it a whole lot easier for me to get my water in! They recently have launched two delicious products to pretty much eliminate any excuses for not drinking your water. Dasani has had a line of sparkling water in berry, lime, and lemon, but recently introduced black cherry to the line-up. For me, this was the perfect drink to throw into a cup with ice on my morning commute or for a refreshing drink after a workout. I usually am not a huge sparkling water fan, but the Dasani sparkling water is delicious. It's lightly carbonated, unsweetened, has no artificial flavors, and has zero calories. I felt like I was having a treat. It is the perfect drink when you also want to carve out some "me" time to relax and refresh. 


Dasani Drops is their newest way to enhance water anytime, anywhere. They are unsweetened, naturally flavored, with no added colors and zero calories. It comes in two great flavors, Strawberry Basil and Lime. I actually gave these to my kids to try. They love water and it's not usually a problem getting them to drink enough. But it's always nice to have something new to try, putting a new twist on something you enjoy. They loved the flavors, even when I said the strawberry also had basil. I even put a few drops in their water bottles for soccer and baseball practice.



Best of all, I have a deal for you where you can try these new products for a good deal at Target. For a limited time, special coupons via the Target Cartwheel app are available. It's super easy to save deals via the Cartwheel app to your phone and it's quick and easy to use them when shopping at Target. 

Follow along:
 photo facebooksoft_zps2ca46363.png photo instagramsoft_zps234eaf53.png photo twittersoft_zps7e0a4b92.png photo emailsoft_zps2931cb4a.png photo pininterestsoft_zps05cdae05.png photo googleplus_zps1619805c.png photo tumblrsoft_zpsd813c422.png photo rsssoft_zpsaf899a58.png
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips