Happy Kids, Inc: Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha Smoothie With SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener
Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha Smoothie With SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener

By Meg Hodson

I received complimentary samples of Sweet Leaf Sweet Drops and stevia packets to try. All delicious opinions remain 100% my own.

My family and I just got back from a whirlwind week long road trip to Disneyland (more on that later this week on the blog). Our trip was filled with lots of rides, lots of walking, fun shows, plenty of sunshine, and treats, too. I don't think we have eaten as much ice cream in one week as we did at Disneyland! 

That is definitely not the norm for us; I try to be conscious of the sugar intake for my family, so treats like ice cream are rare. But I also don't want them to feel left out, too. So, I was excited to try SweetLeaf Organic Stevia® Sweetener. SweetLeaf Organic Stevia® Sweetener is a certified organic, zero-calorie sweetener made from high-quality stevia leaves. With a delicious taste that is sweeter than sugar, SweetLeaf Organic Stevia® Sweetener is perfect for sweetening hot or cold beverages,cereals, baked goods, desserts, fresh fruit, yogurt, and more. In one of my most popular martini recipes on my blog, my Skinny Raspberry Lemon Drop, I used stevia to cut down on the sugar and calories. SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweetener is gluten free, and contains no artificial ingredients, calories, carbohydrates, or glycemic response, making it ideal for people managing their blood sugar or calorie intake.

Enjoy sugar free beverages with SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweet Drops

Enjoy sugar free beverages with SweetLeaf Organic Stevia Sweet Drops

I love making smoothies for my kids. It's an easy way for them to get a lot of nutrients in one snack. Most of the time, I make them fruit smoothies, but thought I would make a smoothie that is more of a "treat" using SweetLeaf Organic Stevia® Sweetener. In my sample pack, I received their popular Sweet Drops. They are easy to add to beverages for a sweet treat that is not full of sugar. 


Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha Smoothie



Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha Smoothie


Prep time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 1 minute
Total time: 4 minutes

Ingredients
  • 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
  • 1 cup sugar free vanilla frozen yogurt
  • 1/4 teaspooon vanilla extract
  • Small handful of chocolate chips
  • 8 drops SweetLeaf Peppermint Mocha Sweet Drops
  • 1/2 cup ice cubes
Cooking Directions
  1. Add all ingredients to blender and mix well. Serve immediately.
Need more inspiration on recipes and ideas on how to use SweetLeaf Organic Stevia® Sweetener? Connect with SweetLeaf online to see their latest products and get exclusive access to discounts and special offers!

Do you use stevia? What is your favorite way to use it?


09 10 11 12
Blogging tips