Happy Kids, Inc: New Snapple Straight Up Tea Really Is The Best Stuff On Earth
Friday, March 13, 2015

New Snapple Straight Up Tea Really Is The Best Stuff On Earth

By Meg Hodson

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #teastraightup #CollectiveBias

I am really good about breakfast in the morning. I never skip it. But the rest of the day, well.......I am sure I am not the only Mom who is guilty of this. I hurry and scurry to get my children ready for school, then it's a full day while they are at school of obligations for my business, my blog, or the household. Honestly, I sometimes do not stop moving!

But one time when I am able to slow down....if only for a moment....is after school snack time. I prep a nutritious snack for my children. I also take the time to make sure I have something, too, to get me through the rest of the day and evening. It might only be a few minutes, but it's a great time to recharge.

New Snapple Straight Up Tea

I was recently at Wal-Mart and picked up the new line of real brewed tea from Snapple®Snapple® Straight Up Tea is the perfect blend of real brewed tea taste with your choice of the ideal level of sweetness: Unsweetened, Sorta Sweet, and Sweet. I thought the sorta sweet would be my favorite, but actually the sweet was the winner for me. It was sweet, but not overly sweet. The flavor of the tea came through very nicely. 

Snapple Straight Up Tea Best Stuff On Earth

Do you ever feel like maybe you don't have time for a "me moment" during the day? Trust me, I battle with that all the time. For me, even 5 minutes can be used to get tasks done. But that is what is so great about pairing Snapple® Straight Up Tea with your favorite snack: it is fast! For a great "power" snack in the afternoon, I pair Snapple® Straight Up Tea with some pistachios. It's not too heavy and gives me just the right amount of energy for the rest of my afternoon.

Snapple Straight Up Tea Best Stuff On Earth

See more reasons to love Snapple® Straight Up Tea on the Snapple® Straight Up™ Tea social hub where you can also confirm the product is available at your local Walmart and download a coupon to save on your Snapple® Straight Up Tea purchase. You can find Snapple® Straight Up Tea in the tea and beverage aisle at Walmart.

Snapple Straight Up Tea Best Stuff On Earth

Do you give yourself some "me" time during your day? What do you do?


Follow along:
 photo facebooksoft_zps2ca46363.png photo instagramsoft_zps234eaf53.png photo twittersoft_zps7e0a4b92.png photo emailsoft_zps2931cb4a.png photo pininterestsoft_zps05cdae05.png photo googleplus_zps1619805c.png photo tumblrsoft_zpsd813c422.png photo rsssoft_zpsaf899a58.png
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips