Happy Kids, Inc: A Beautiful Smile With Colgate® Optic White® Express White Toothpaste
Monday, March 16, 2015

A Beautiful Smile With Colgate® Optic White® Express White Toothpaste

By Meg Hodson

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OpticSmiles #CollectiveBias

If there is one thing I have learned as a Mom, it's that tips, tricks, helpful advice, and handy shortcuts can be a lifesaver. Things like a crockpot, the DVR, online banking, and smart phones are just a few of the many things in my life that I rely on to make my hectic day go a little smoother. 

Colgate Express White Toothpaste

Taking care of my teeth and making sure they are as white as they can be is important to me, yet something I can't expend a lot of energy thinking about or executing.  On a recent trip to Walmart, I decided to try Colgate® Optic White® Express White Toothpaste. It promises whiter teeth in 3 days, so this sounded like a perfect, simple routine to try out and actually be able to pull off in my everyday life. What could be simpler than brushing your teeth?

Colgate Express White Toothpaste

I suppose my impression of teeth whitening products was that they took too much time and seemed complicated. And some of them are. But Colgate® Optic White® Express White Toothpaste couldn't be easier.  Simply brush and you'll see results in 3 days. They've packed it with 2 times more of the professionally recommended whitening ingredient (vs. Optic White Sparkling Mint TP). Plus, it has a refreshing taste that gives me ultra fresh breath. It's a win-win!

Colgate Express White Toothpaste

But how does it work in the real world, in YOUR world? In my world, I am able to use it, make it a priority, even if the day brings the usual hectic hurdles. 



You can find Colgate® Optic White® Express White Toothpaste conveniently in the toothpaste aisle at Walmart.

Colgate Express White Toothpaste



Follow Along:
 photo facebooksoft_zps2ca46363.png photo instagramsoft_zps234eaf53.png photo twittersoft_zps7e0a4b92.png photo emailsoft_zps2931cb4a.png photo pininterestsoft_zps05cdae05.png photo googleplus_zps1619805c.png photo tumblrsoft_zpsd813c422.png photo rsssoft_zpsaf899a58.png
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips