Happy Kids, Inc: Stylish & Discreet: U By Kotex
Monday, May 19, 2014

Stylish & Discreet: U By Kotex

By Meg Hodson

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group and U by Kotex,, but all opinions are my own. #pmedia #UbKKmart http://www.my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

I'm a Mom.  But I'm also a woman who loves fashion, doing my hair, working out, having "me" time, having my things.  But let's face it, it's a challenge.  I have three children who don't quite fully know the definition of "privacy" yet.  If I don't lock the bathroom door, they come in to say "hi".  I constantly have eyes over my shoulder and hands being held.  

I've gotten in the habit of adjusting my life a bit because of this.  My very best lipstick is not in my purse at soccer practice.  Unfortunately, it has also meant I have sometimes avoided adding feminine protection to my purse.  It's not that I don't want to explain what they are for; but it's hard for young children to completely understand the words that are coming out of my mouth.  It gets slightly uncomfortable, so I've been going about my routine, albeit unprepared.  

Well, thankfully upon a recent visit to KMart, I stumbled upon a solution to this problem.  U By Kotex has a distinctively stylish line of feminine protection products, even the boxes they are packaged in don't have to be an embarrassment as you shop.  I think mine looks great right alongside my beer and bread, don't you think?


U by Kotex

I chose the U by Kotex Clean Wear Regular pads with the 3D Capture Core. The packaging on the actual pads come in vibrant colors with decorative details that will go completely unnoticed by young eyes in your purse or bag, but easily found by me.  No embarrassment, no explaining.

U by Kotex

U by Kotex

If you love a good deal, you will be happy to know it's easy to save $3 on two boxes of U by Kotex products when you shop at KMart with the Shop Your Way program.  You can sign up here.


If you like what you're reading, I invite you to follow my blog.  Cheers!
 photo facebooksoft_zps2ca46363.png photo instagramsoft_zps234eaf53.png photo twittersoft_zps7e0a4b92.png photo emailsoft_zps2931cb4a.png photo pininterestsoft_zps05cdae05.png photo googleplus_zps1619805c.png photo tumblrsoft_zpsd813c422.png photo rsssoft_zpsaf899a58.png
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips