Happy Kids, Inc: Bloglovin' Blog Hop #6
Thursday, February 21, 2013

Bloglovin' Blog Hop #6

Yep, we're at it again.  It's been growing every week, so let's keep the momentum going!

Do you have a profile for your blog on Bloglovin'?  Are you looking to gain more followers? You have found the right blog hop!  This is a blog hop for those of you who want to gain followers on Bloglovin'.  

Just a few rules:

1.  Please follow your host (that would be me!) via Google Friends Connect.  It only takes a few seconds, just click the "follow" button below:

 

2.  When you enter your link below, please enter your link for your Bloglovin' profile (or if there is an easy to see link on your homepage to Bloglovin', you can enter your home link).  This is very important!  If you don't have a Bloglovin' profile, your link might be removed!

3.  I, of course, would love a follow via Bloglovin'.  I will follow you back.

4.  Visit and click on a few more bloggers that have entered their links below and show the Bloglovin' love!

5.  Additional follows via other social media are always appreciated!

Grab a button below and put it on your blog!


Happy Kids, Inc

20 comments:

  1. I am in! Thanks for hosting :)

    -Honeybee
    http://herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting!

    Diana @ NannyToMommy
    http://www.nannytomommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. New at this, thanks for being a co-host. Hopping the blogs. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with blog hopping. It's fun! It does take some time, but it's worth. Thanks for choosing to link up here. We do it every Thursday.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Also, for the email reminder!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought someone had a question about creating a Bloglovin' profile? It should be fairly straightforward on their home page, http://www.bloglovin.com. Once you create it on there (with a link to your main blog), you can add a gadget to your site that tells readers you are on Bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! Happy Thursday
    Emma
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3355839/cocktails-at-naptime

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Megan!
    Looks like your hop is really growing! Thanks for hosting! Grabbing the badge for my sidebar.
    Also, I do have a bloglovin profile but I had trouble entering it in to the Linky tool. I just linked it to my homepage. I hope that's ok. Totally understand if its not!
    Thanks again!
    Katie~
    http://dysfunctionsjunction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I need to put a note in there to make sure you select "upload file" for your picture because it won't grab a photo from your Bloglovin profile. But no worries, if you have an easy to grab Bloglovin' link on your site, that's perfect!

      Delete
  8. I followed everyone - thanks for hosting! I also have a hello cotton account... would you ever want to link up for those too? I took an SEO workshop and she said Hello Cotton is smaller so it's easier to get featured. Just sharing my knowledge! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krystal,
      I like this idea. It could grow into a dual blog hop. You can have two separate linkys for both profiles. I will keep it in mind. ;)

      Delete
  9. Linked up & following your lovely blog of course!

    Please Come down to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop + Group Giveaway and link up and enter the giveaway!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linked up and Following you!!! THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! Following via GFC & BL :)

    ~Jen
    http://wifemomworklife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I already follow via GFC and bloglovin, but I just started following on G+ today. =0)
    Thanks for hosting a great hop. I've never hopped with bloglovin before, so this is awesome!
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com
    PS - Meet & Greet is also open until Monday night, if you'd like to join.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just visited three blogs, and only one out of the three linked to bloglovin. The other two went to their blogs, but I couldn't find any bloglovin links there either. =(

      Delete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips