Happy Kids, Inc: Bloglovin' Blog Hop #5
Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bloglovin' Blog Hop #5

Yep, we're at it again.  It's been growing every week, so let's keep the momentum going!

Do you have a profile for your blog on Bloglovin'?  Are you looking to gain more followers? You have found the right blog hop!  This is a blog hop for those of you who want to gain followers on Bloglovin'.  

Just a few rules:

1.  Please follow your host (that would be me!) via Google Friends Connect.  It only takes a few seconds, just click the "follow" button below:

 

2.  When you enter your link below, please enter your link for your Bloglovin' profile (or if there is an easy to see link on your homepage to Bloglovin', you can enter your home link).  This is very important!  If you don't have a Bloglovin' profile, your link might be removed!

3.  I, of course, would love a follow via Bloglovin'.  I, of course, will follow you back.

4.  Visit and click on a few more bloggers that have entered their links below and show the Bloglovin' love!

5.  Additional follows via other social media are always appreciated!

Grab a button below and put it on your blog!




Happy Kids, Inc

8 comments:

  1. Goodness me - your invitation was the first on my webmail page this morning, and I'm amazed to be the first to link up this week! Already follow you, so will call back later to meet fellow guests.

    Thanks for the invite and for hosting this week's blog hop!

    Isobel: www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for hosting have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun being hostess with you this month! New GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting. I am a new follower from www.thememorynest.blogspot.com Would love if you followed back.
    Leslie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting. I love finding new blogs to read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, ladies! Keep those links coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time linking up with this hop! Thanks for hosting, I am a new follower via GFC & also Blogvin

    my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a great blog hop! Thank you for putting it on. I have work in a few minutes, but I can't wait to explore your blog and other hoppers' blogs later tonight!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips