Happy Kids, Inc: Introducing Happy Kids, Inc
Sunday, September 2, 2012

Introducing Happy Kids, Inc

Hello and welcome! I am excited to begin another venture on my roller coaster life of family, kids, owning a small business, and adventure in general. Our blog is currently under construction and final development, so please stay tuned. I invite you to subscribe, follow me on Twitter (@happykidsinc) and to leave suggestions on what you want to hear about!

Here's a quick bio on me: I am married with three kids (ages 8, 6, and 3). I run a small wedding business from home, manufacturing wholesale favors and gifts. Wedding Belle Favors (Twitter: @wbfavors) has been thriving for 8 years now! My involvement with the business and social media is well-rounded. I tweet, use Facebook, love Instagram, pin incessantly, and blog regularly.

As I run my business, I juggle kids and promoting through social media. I have inevitably run across good kid tips on Pinterest, sound offs on Twitter, and blogs by Moms. There are certain aspects of being a parent that I have become passionate about. Whether it is nutrition, involvement with my kids, education, or time for me, I've come to think others might enjoy what I have to say! Thus, the birth of this blog. I can only hope for a strong following and that I might have an affect on at least one person......

Until my first post.........
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips