Happy Kids, Inc: Valentine's Day and Monster Jam: Why Not?
Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Valentine's Day and Monster Jam: Why Not?

By Meg Hodson

I was compensated for this post in exchange for promoting Monster Jam. All opinions remain 100% my own.

Monster Jam® roars into the 2016 season with a points-based series, showcasing the best lineup of
Monster Jam vehicles that deliver what fans want to see most…more trucks, more racing, more freestyle, more donuts, more wheelies, more action!  The East and West arena tours will test the versatility of the athletes as they go head-to-head in seven different competitions driving three different vehicles --- Monster Jam Trucks, Monster Jam Speedsters and Monster Jam ATVs (one of my favorite parts!). These athletes will battle for points in challenging racing and freestyle events that push themselves and their machines to the limit. The point leader from each tour will receive an automatic bid to the prestigious Monster Jam World Finals® held in Las Vegas at Sam Boyd Stadium on March 17-19, 2016.

Monster Jam

I gotta say, this was a great family friendly event that I attended last year with my family and we are looking forward to it again this year. 

Monster Jam



If you like what you're reading, I invite you to follow my blog.  Cheers!
 photo facebooksoft_zps2ca46363.png photo instagramsoft_zps234eaf53.png photo twittersoft_zps7e0a4b92.png photo emailsoft_zps2931cb4a.png photo pininterestsoft_zps05cdae05.png photo googleplus_zps1619805c.png photo tumblrsoft_zpsd813c422.png photo rsssoft_zpsaf899a58.png
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips