Happy Kids, Inc: Glimpses of Joy On Christmas
Monday, December 29, 2014

Glimpses of Joy On Christmas

By Meg Hodson

Well, the official start to our Christmas vacation got off to a bumpy start. My daughter became sick a few days before we were scheduled to leave on a plane to visit family in Cleveland for 2 weeks. I unfortunately got sick on the day we were leaving. As I write this 5 days later, I am still sick. It mildly struck my two boys and now my husband is battling it. It will definitely be a memorable Christmas, but not quite like we had hoped.....at least thus far.

I'm trying to remain positive. It's not the first time an event has been set back or ruined by sickness....and it certainly won't be the last. And something like sickness pales in comparison to the difficulties that others are dealing with not only at Christmas, but throughout the year. I can handle this blip of sickness and hope for some good days the rest of our vacation. But I am just gonna tell you now that I will be really bummed if it doesn't snow while we are here!

Here are those few glimpses of joy that I was able to capture on Christmas. I don't feel like I captured much, but what I was able to document sure is sweet.

Christmas Joy

Christmas Joy

Christmas Joy

Christmas joy

Christmas Joy

Christmas Joy



If you like what you're reading, I invite you to follow my blog.  Cheers!
 photo facebooksoft_zps2ca46363.png photo instagramsoft_zps234eaf53.png photo twittersoft_zps7e0a4b92.png photo emailsoft_zps2931cb4a.png photo pininterestsoft_zps05cdae05.png photo googleplus_zps1619805c.png photo tumblrsoft_zpsd813c422.png photo rsssoft_zpsaf899a58.png
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips