Happy Kids, Inc: Frontier Soups Make Dinner Easy!
Monday, October 20, 2014

Frontier Soups Make Dinner Easy!

By Meg Hodson

I was sent complimentary samples of Frontier Soup packs from Moms Meet. All delicious opinions are my own.

It is the perfect time of year to try a new soup line! I received a sample pack of Frontier Soups from Moms Meet to try with my family.  I absolutely love to throw soup in the crockpot and serve with crusty bread on a cool Fall night. Plus, with busy family schedules, it is super convenient. 

Frontier Soups has a line of ready-made soup packs that make meal planning a snap. Add a few fresh ingredients, such as chicken stock, diced chicken, or even extra veggies, let simmer, and you are good to go. It really is that easy. 

Frontier Soups makes dinner easy!

One of the first packs I tried was the Tortilla Soup. The pack already came with black beans, corn, and all the right spices. I quickly sauteed some chicken breast and added it to the soup. I even added some carrots for extra veggies. This could easily remain vegetarian by omitting the chicken and adding extra black beans....or even a different bean. I made stripes of tortillas and added them to the soup. Although the directions are for your stove top, I tried it in the crockpot and it came out perfect. 

Frontier Soups makes dinner easy!

Frontier Soups makes dinner easy!

I topped the soup with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream. On the side, I served with a slice of corn bread. 

I think what I like about these Frontier Soup packs is you can provide your family with a home cooked meal on those busy nights...of even those days where you just don't feel like putting a lot of effort into cooking! Plus, they are free from nasty preservatives and GMO ingredients, which is always a turn off for me. 

Be sure to take advantage of the Mom's Meet deal: save 20% on a 6-pack of Frontier Soups. Click here for the deal!

Happy cooking!


  photo facebooksoft_zps2ca46363.png photo instagramsoft_zps234eaf53.png photo twittersoft_zps7e0a4b92.png photo emailsoft_zps2931cb4a.png photo pininterestsoft_zps05cdae05.png photo googleplus_zps1619805c.png photo tumblrsoft_zpsd813c422.png photo rsssoft_zpsaf899a58.png
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips