Happy Kids, Inc: My Ultimate Mother's Day Checklist
Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Ultimate Mother's Day Checklist

I look forward to Mother's Day.  I love a good balance of some pampering and "me" time, followed by time with my family.  I love the handmade treasures my kids bring home from school.  So, I thought I'd put together a must have, ultimate Mother's Day checklist.  Maybe my day will go like this?


1.  Magazines.  I rarely have time to read magazines anymore.  But I love them!  So I'm hoping to find InStyle and People Magazine on my pillow in the morning.

2.  Waffles With Eggs.  I really just thought up this idea because I love eggs & omelettes and I love waffles.  I came across this great blog, Waffleizer.  He tests what will cook in a waffle iron (not just waffles). This "waffle egg" over the waffle looks amazing!.

3.  Mimosas.  Brunch is not complete without mimosas. Period.

4.  Pedicure.  Whether it's at a salon or my daugther (or husband!) does it, I'd love a good pedicure.

5.  Family Time.  After a relaxing morning, I will look forward to spending some "chill time" with my family. I so rarely get to slow down and not worry about business or blogging or chores or ANYTHING, that it will be nice to just "be".


If you like what you're reading, I invite you to follow my blog.  Cheers!
Meg on Pinterest!

submit to reddit

4 comments:

  1. That egg sure looks interesting! Thank you for joining our Let's Get Social Sunday party :-) We also have a weekly link party which starts every Tuesday at 7am EST - hope to see you there!

    Linda
    With A Blast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect Mother's Day and only wish it wasn't my husband's birthday that day, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That waffle egg looks delicious! Yum! Making me hungry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I want to experiment and throw other stuff to cook on the waffle iron. Grilled cheese? Fun, fun, fun.

      Delete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips