Happy Kids, Inc: Mama Needs A Raspberry Sunset Martini
Friday, May 24, 2013

Mama Needs A Raspberry Sunset Martini

I'm guest blogging again!  Lauren, who blogs over at Girls Gone Food, asked me to create a martini recipe for her blog.  I worked on a lot of recipes last week that involves raspberries.  I don't use them often....and I don't know why, because they are the perfect compliment!  Last week, I brought you a skinny version of a Raspberry Lemon Drop.  

This week, my guest post is for a Raspberry Sunset Martini, the perfect blend of a classic vodka martini with a tropical twist.  Be sure to click on over to Girls Gone Food for the recipe!



If you like what you're reading, I invite you to follow my blog.  Cheers!
 photo facebooksoft_zps2ca46363.png photo instagramsoft_zps234eaf53.png photo twittersoft_zps7e0a4b92.png photo emailsoft_zps2931cb4a.png photo pininterestsoft_zps05cdae05.png photo googleplus_zps1619805c.png photo tumblrsoft_zpsd813c422.png photo rsssoft_zpsaf899a58.png

4 comments:

  1. Looks delicious and going over to pin it now. Thanks Meg and have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds delicious!!! I went over and pinned it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious! I've never had a martini with rum and vodka! Yummy!Following you from the Blogovin hop!

    Xo, Janelle GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to have to save these until I can drink again (ya know, drinking while pregnant is looked down upon)... :) Thanks for sharing!

    Stopping in from Aloha Friday Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips