Happy Kids, Inc: Guest Blogging At Oh Lovely Day
Friday, May 3, 2013

Guest Blogging At Oh Lovely Day

I'm pretty excited today to be guest blogging over at Oh Lovely Day for the fabulous Chandra.  Chandra and I have become friendly from our involvement in the wedding industry (she is a wedding blogger, I own a wholesale wedding business).  But we are both Mom's, so our lives overlap there, too.  
She's running a weekly column on her blog, showcasing a Mom and a topic of their choice involving motherhood.  I'm tackling the topic developing healthy eating habits for kids & dealing with picky eaters.  I've also got tips on how to easily incorporate fruits & veggies with your kids, including a simple smoothie recipe.  I'd like you to take a look!



If you like what you're reading, I invite you to follow my blog.  Cheers!
Meg on Pinterest!

submit to reddit

1 comments:

  1. Yep, I juggle lots! Before blogging, I began my wedding business as a consultant and then it turned into making favors and I got so many request from bridal salons and online retailers that I turned it into a wholesale business. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips