Happy Kids, Inc: Bloglovin' Blog Hop #10
Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bloglovin' Blog Hop #10

Here we are, week 10.....and what a time we had last week!

  


  







The response to our co-host spots has been AMAZING!  We are booked for March, April, and May!  I have decided to still keep our co-host count each month to 4 bloggers.  Due to the demand for these co-host spots, our co-host fee will be $4 beginning in June.  But remember, this is for the WHOLE MONTH and June is when Google Reader is scheduled to phase out.  So I expect a big push in June.

I also want to extend our sponsorship spot to bloggers as well (scroll down to view it below the button).  I can link the button to your Bloglovin' profile and you are in a prime spot where bloggers enter their links.  This spot is normally $10, but I am offering it for $5 for April and May.  It includes social media promotion, too.  Hurry!
                                                                               
Grab a button below and put it on your blog!

Happy Kids, Inc


Show some love for this week's sponsor:

Want to be here?  Click here for information.

29 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Thanks for hosting!!

    xo
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and happy to be all linked up!! Thanks so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by. And remember, tweet and promote like crazy! Let's make this one the best ever!

      Delete
  3. Sorry mine is in their twice - didn't realize at first I needed to link up my BlogLovin page! www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, Morgan. I appreciate you dropping by. Let all your blogging friends know. ;)

      Delete
  4. If you leave a comment, be sure to leave your Twitter user name and I will give shouts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There! I just followed everyone I could above me :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting!!

    Stop by Delightfully Chic and link-up on our Weekly bloghop going on now!

    xoxo,
    Tiffany
    delightfully-chic.blogspot.com
    delightfullychicshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just followed a whole bunch! Love this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just joined Bloglovin so don't have many followers yet. Thanks for the linky. Will try to follow as many as I can xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for being a wonderful host!

    www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo - Happy Happy Joy Joy - you are doing splendid - thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there and thanks for the invite! This is too cool!

    Bren @ My Girly Parts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Bren. Thanks for linking up. Let's gain some new Bloglovin followers, shall we?

      Delete
  12. Hi Meg! Thanks so much for hosting!! Congrats on the great leap in links! :)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. For some reason, I'm not showing up... :(

    Whitney
    the Decor Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting! I'm following everyone on the list. Have a great weekend!

    Lor K

    www.lifewithraisapain.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for visiting JustSomeJane.com and inviting me!!! I am also a Bloglovin follower now!
    Happy Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the link up and for stopping by my blog :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by Turnips 2 Tangerines and inviting me to join this fun blog hop:) Now following~ Have a great weekend~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now following, first time on the blog hop:)

    Frances O.
    http://www.thefashionhive.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Meet a few new followers, gain some followers, have fun. Thanks so much for dropping by. :)

      Delete
  19. Thanks a lot for hosting Meg. I am now a Follower of your Blog. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips